What You Need to Know & Do
- FeedMeMVP has a return policy specifically for dog and cat food..
- If you wish to make a return, you have a total of three (3) days of delivery, as verified by delivery carrier, FedEx to initiate the refund process and to bring returns with its Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number(s) to our B.
We accept return shipping to our Beaumont Centre – Lexington, KY store. Return shipping is at customer expense. If an exchange is requested shipping of new items are free, on us.
- Eligible refundable and returnable items must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must be in its untampered original box or packaging with all tags and labels attached.
- No hair, human and/or animal. No debris. No odors. No signs of wear and tear.
- The first step is to submit a “Contact Us” form. Include the following information:
- Inside Message box, let us know the reason for your return.
- What We May Ask from You
- Provide us with photos or other documentation.
- Confirm your order information - name, phone number, email address, etc.
- Be prepared to provide requested information if and when requested. Please, keep in mind the three (3) day time limit on all refunds as explained above.
- Returns without Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) numbers will not be eligible for a refund at our Beaumont Centre – Lexington, KY store.
- Assignment of a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number does NOT guarantee a refund.
- Our staff at our Most Valuable Pets store located in the Beaumont Centre inspects and declines or approves returns.
- Credit card used to purchase returned item on FeedMeMVP will be refunded. No in-store exchanges. No in-store credits.
- All returns incur a twenty-five percent (25%) restocking fee.
- Approved returns are issued a credit (minus shipping, handling, promotional discounts, 25% restocking fee, and other fees) to the credit card used to pay for online purchase.
- Credit on online purchases are not processed at our Beaumont Centre – Lexington, KY store.
- Credit on online purchases are processed by FeedMeMVP online staff.
- FeedMeMVP will make a good faith effort to process returns within 48
- If conditions beyond our control will not allow us to process your credit within 48 hours, we will immediately send you an email notification and keep you updated. Otherwise, contact your credit card company with your credit inquiries.
- Credit verifications are sent to email addresses or via text message customers provide on FeedMeMVP’s Contact Us form.
Dog and Cat Food
We have a return policy specifically for dog and cat food.
- All points covered under What You Need to Know & Do
- At least three fourths (¾) of dry food must be left in its original packaging.
- Only unopened can food is returnable.
Abuse of Refund Policy
We request you do not abuse or try to abuse our Refunds & Returns Policy. We reserve the right to refuse returns and to refund any item at any time.
Sales Final, No Refunds, No Returns, No Exchanges on the Following Items:
- Pet Pads*
- Crate Mats
- Crate Pads
- E-Collars & Similar Products
- Bark Collars
- Backpacks & Other Transport Items
- Crates That Have Been Opened or Used in Any Way
- Prescriptions, Medications, Vitamins
- Pet Ramps
- Holiday Items
- Dog Treats
- Cat Treats
* Health, Safety & Welfare Laws